Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you think?
#6
I'm afraid you need some practice, Toma. It's a good effort, but I think KB was on to something when he said the whole grid idea was in fact a bad idea. Can't say I'm a fan of the background, either. What I would try is to make the sig shorter, and focus most of your effort on the background. Making the stock look nice is all well and good, but it's a good-looking background that makes the signature.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What do you think? - by Hellfighter 17 - 01-18-2005, 12:12 AM
What do you think? - by Ruhiel - 01-18-2005, 12:14 AM
What do you think? - by Toshiro - 01-18-2005, 11:09 AM
What do you think? - by Ruhiel - 01-18-2005, 11:20 PM
What do you think? - by Alura - 01-20-2005, 12:15 AM
What do you think? - by Sage - 01-20-2005, 01:16 AM
What do you think? - by Alura - 01-20-2005, 01:27 AM
What do you think? - by Old Selipa - 01-20-2005, 05:41 AM
What do you think? - by Kaden - 01-20-2005, 10:03 PM
What do you think? - by Kaden - 01-20-2005, 10:21 PM
What do you think? - by Kaden - 01-20-2005, 11:06 PM
What do you think? - by Kaden - 01-20-2005, 11:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)