02-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Rose Wrote:When I see boobs in a related video I'm like "heh ... just ... gonna IRONICALLY click this ... heh ... because I'm sure it's terrible ..."
Look, I'm a man, okay. There's a certain degree of lack of control I have when it comes to some things.
And then I find stuff like this and I don't know what to think. Then I have to click the related vids as well to MAKE SURE they're terrible.
oh god http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIt_hedcBTc
If you're gonna be a weeaboo, do it in a LAKE OF FIRE. If I had an army that hung on my every word I would collect all of these mother fuckers up and gas them. There is literally not a group of people who I hate MORE than I hate weeaboos. So. Much. Hate.
Here's a hot girl who does this shit RIGHT:
Dodger
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

