Yea. I want to just find a couple people and do it myself, but to be honest the only Chubbs person I talk to on a regular basis is my wife. I really wish staff would 'kick us off', but if it's not going to happen then I'd rather do it myself with some writing buddies then let it die.
EDIT:
I agree the world can be more fleshed out but I think Mario intended to have us help him flesh it out through our writing. Also, I like the system as it stands now. The problem for me is just that we launched, but we didn't HAVE a launch, so to speak. The actual system, in my opinion, looks like it'll be great.
EDIT:
I agree the world can be more fleshed out but I think Mario intended to have us help him flesh it out through our writing. Also, I like the system as it stands now. The problem for me is just that we launched, but we didn't HAVE a launch, so to speak. The actual system, in my opinion, looks like it'll be great.

