Asking for the world to be filled in, and asking to be guided along a intial storyline, is two completely different things.
EDIT:
I have a little bit of a problem with the idea that the downfall is Anyria is coming from the members. I'm trying not to start drama here...but how can you expect to create something, walk away from it completely, and expect it to just bring life to itself? An RPG requires a guiding hand, which is why an active (in character) staff is such a vital part of a surviving RPG. I don't think it's fair to blame us because the staff created something but either wasn't willing or able to keep it alive.
It just...it really irks me how the blame suddenly shifted in this conversation. Who's responsibility do you think Anyria's is, ultimately? The creators/staff, or the members who look to the staff for guidance?
I'm not asking for you to write the whole world for me. But you're asking me to jump into a world where there is NO staff activity at all. I don't like the idea of A) potentially waiting for a busy staff to be able to support and B) having a staff that is NOT participating in the RPG over-seeing all of the actions inside it.
EDIT:
I have a little bit of a problem with the idea that the downfall is Anyria is coming from the members. I'm trying not to start drama here...but how can you expect to create something, walk away from it completely, and expect it to just bring life to itself? An RPG requires a guiding hand, which is why an active (in character) staff is such a vital part of a surviving RPG. I don't think it's fair to blame us because the staff created something but either wasn't willing or able to keep it alive.
It just...it really irks me how the blame suddenly shifted in this conversation. Who's responsibility do you think Anyria's is, ultimately? The creators/staff, or the members who look to the staff for guidance?
I'm not asking for you to write the whole world for me. But you're asking me to jump into a world where there is NO staff activity at all. I don't like the idea of A) potentially waiting for a busy staff to be able to support and B) having a staff that is NOT participating in the RPG over-seeing all of the actions inside it.

