Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyria discussion
#12
Sage Wrote:I really don't see what's so unreasonable about the requests. :x

It does seem a little bizarre for you guys to go to such effort to create a whole new universe and then just sort of... wash your hands of it.

So, a couple of things. It was a mostly solo effort from me. It started out as an idea of Josh's. I started writing backstory and stuff for it and just kind of went my own direction. I'm pretty sure it ended up looking significantly different than what Josh imagined, in the end. Or maybe he didn't really have a "final product" in mind and mostly didn't care. Not sure.

It was sitting in the dev forum for a bit while stuff got worked out, but the final product was still completely at my discretion. That was a point I actually meant to make in my above post. People don't have to talk about "staff." It was me. It's easier to just talk to me.

From the initial reception I actually expected someone to post something. Like... anything. No, I wasn't expecting a ton of posts on a daily basis, but I was expecting at least one and I didn't want it to be mine. Staff being "inactive" is only in reference to IC. I was active OOC, answering questions and stuff for a while. When it looked like no one was ever going to post anything... it got harder to care.

This wasn't an issue of simply washing my hands of it.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anyria discussion - by Tyr - 03-29-2012, 09:18 AM
Anyria discussion - by Undrask - 03-29-2012, 01:52 PM
Anyria discussion - by Belle Hibiki - 03-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Anyria discussion - by Alura - 03-29-2012, 05:29 PM
Anyria discussion - by Blue - 03-29-2012, 05:33 PM
Anyria discussion - by Orion - 03-30-2012, 03:46 AM
Anyria discussion - by Alura - 03-30-2012, 03:58 AM
Anyria discussion - by Tyr - 03-30-2012, 06:34 AM
Anyria discussion - by Orion - 03-30-2012, 07:30 AM
Anyria discussion - by Sage - 03-30-2012, 07:56 AM
Anyria discussion - by Kaden - 03-30-2012, 08:15 AM
Anyria discussion - by Kaden - 03-30-2012, 08:22 AM
Anyria discussion - by Tyr - 03-30-2012, 08:47 AM
Anyria discussion - by Kayne - 03-30-2012, 08:48 AM
Anyria discussion - by Kaden - 03-30-2012, 09:15 AM
Anyria discussion - by Kayne - 03-30-2012, 09:23 AM
Anyria discussion - by Blue - 03-30-2012, 11:21 AM
Anyria discussion - by Alura - 03-30-2012, 03:21 PM
Anyria discussion - by Jonathan Meer - 03-31-2012, 12:48 AM
Anyria discussion - by Alura - 03-31-2012, 01:00 AM
Anyria discussion - by Jonathan Meer - 03-31-2012, 01:30 AM
Anyria discussion - by Kaden - 03-31-2012, 01:59 AM
Anyria discussion - by Alura - 03-31-2012, 06:12 PM
Anyria discussion - by Alexander Trafford - 04-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Anyria discussion - by Undrask - 04-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Anyria discussion - by King B - 04-01-2012, 11:05 PM
Anyria discussion - by Sage - 04-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Anyria discussion - by Kaden - 04-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Anyria discussion - by Jarka - 04-04-2012, 10:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)