05-28-2012, 09:38 AM
^Kayne there's no rule against revealing your ability, people just generally don't. In normal mafia, that's because you'll usually get targeted if you've got something awesome. In LoM I don't know why more people don't, earlier.
I really do not want to share my ability. I will reveal it if I'm up against the ropes, at which point you'll realise why I didn't want to share it.
My opinion stands as to who mafia is. Dunno what you guys are thinking. But once again I'm going to make a final attempt at saving this and Ban Kaden. Please don't reveal your ability if you have something which can actually turn the game around, because you will be targeted.
I really do not want to share my ability. I will reveal it if I'm up against the ropes, at which point you'll realise why I didn't want to share it.
My opinion stands as to who mafia is. Dunno what you guys are thinking. But once again I'm going to make a final attempt at saving this and Ban Kaden. Please don't reveal your ability if you have something which can actually turn the game around, because you will be targeted.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

