05-29-2012, 06:00 AM
Anzekay Wrote:Kayne and Kaden are my two biggest suspects, honestly. If you two are telling the truth about your abilities though, then that makes Kaden the bigger priority for lynching.
Ban Kaden
Wait what?
If we're both telling the truth about our abilities, then how am I a bigger threat? Kayne's is completely unconfirmable and she's basically immune to everyone else's powers.
Mine only does anything if I hit someone who's already using a power and, even then, it only delays the action a turn. If I'm targeted by a kill power, I'll still get killed by it. Kayne's power is analogous to the Godfather's and everyone know the Godfather is the most dangerous mafia member.
I'll throw this out there, too. I've confirmed that hitting the mafia member who PMs Ashe their execution will delay it. Given the limitations of it, it's pretty close to being a doctor, at this point. I'm trying real hard not to get rail-roaded by who I think are obvious mafia members.
![[Image: Kaden2.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/Sigs/Kaden2.jpg)
"It's on my brain, driving me insane. It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine."

