06-03-2012, 06:31 AM
Just read the thread.
Ok, Doe should pretend to be Magikarp. That would be sweet.
Kayne: Now I'm a player, so I can say this - don't just vote for someone based on what they were in a previous game. I know that's obvious, but I've seen people do it (outside of day one or two, when any reason has equal weight). That said, if someone is getting all... I don't know, quiet or talkative or strangely aroused or whatever, and have a tendency of doing it when mafia, then sure, whatevs.
My vote: Unlynch Ashe. Yeah, not surprising, but I have a legit reason to vote someone now. Kayne made a great point and I agree with it. Until I see a reason otherwise, I am going to put my vote on people that I honestly expect to not help the town, whether it be "dumb with abilities", "likely mafia", or "inactive/defeatest". So the choices are between Maruset (currently inactive already and tends to give up very easily, in my opinion) or King B (currently inactive like last game, hasn't been around much that I've noticed since being given a Leave the previous game).
That's not anything I would intend as an insult or personal attack on anyone but simply my perspective on how they play the game and their current lack of posting (I know, just one day, but its the first day, an important one).
I'm under the opinion that we should be active a bit quicker. If I could be certain that all of us would be fairly active, then I would say "give it a day to get some information, because losing two of us from a bad lynch and mafia attack makes us lose faster", but we've seen the opposite too. Sitting around and letting the active town get executed off while the remaining members, all very important to reaching majority votes, stay silent or give minimal communication with a "vote and forget" post directly causes us to lose the game just as much as a fuck up lynch that kills our sheriff or doctor.
If that seems suspicious and someone thinks "hurr, Ashe wants to get aggressive, obvious mafia is obvious" then feel free to place votes on me and test it out. Maybe the mafia themselves will just kill me instead (I have a habit of getting axed in the first couple of days, for the exact reasons stated above). I have nothing I can offer anyone other than my posts in the thread, since my ability isn't some game changing night role, so it won't wreck you guys if you do lynch me (or if the mafia executes me, which will mostly be an execute with little gain).
So, now... I've stated my reasons for pointing at inactives from the start. I'm going to just go with Kayne's choice of Lynch King B since there's already a vote out there and I likely will not be around time to adjust it later.
Also...
Ok, Doe should pretend to be Magikarp. That would be sweet.
Kayne: Now I'm a player, so I can say this - don't just vote for someone based on what they were in a previous game. I know that's obvious, but I've seen people do it (outside of day one or two, when any reason has equal weight). That said, if someone is getting all... I don't know, quiet or talkative or strangely aroused or whatever, and have a tendency of doing it when mafia, then sure, whatevs.
My vote: Unlynch Ashe. Yeah, not surprising, but I have a legit reason to vote someone now. Kayne made a great point and I agree with it. Until I see a reason otherwise, I am going to put my vote on people that I honestly expect to not help the town, whether it be "dumb with abilities", "likely mafia", or "inactive/defeatest". So the choices are between Maruset (currently inactive already and tends to give up very easily, in my opinion) or King B (currently inactive like last game, hasn't been around much that I've noticed since being given a Leave the previous game).
That's not anything I would intend as an insult or personal attack on anyone but simply my perspective on how they play the game and their current lack of posting (I know, just one day, but its the first day, an important one).
I'm under the opinion that we should be active a bit quicker. If I could be certain that all of us would be fairly active, then I would say "give it a day to get some information, because losing two of us from a bad lynch and mafia attack makes us lose faster", but we've seen the opposite too. Sitting around and letting the active town get executed off while the remaining members, all very important to reaching majority votes, stay silent or give minimal communication with a "vote and forget" post directly causes us to lose the game just as much as a fuck up lynch that kills our sheriff or doctor.
If that seems suspicious and someone thinks "hurr, Ashe wants to get aggressive, obvious mafia is obvious" then feel free to place votes on me and test it out. Maybe the mafia themselves will just kill me instead (I have a habit of getting axed in the first couple of days, for the exact reasons stated above). I have nothing I can offer anyone other than my posts in the thread, since my ability isn't some game changing night role, so it won't wreck you guys if you do lynch me (or if the mafia executes me, which will mostly be an execute with little gain).
So, now... I've stated my reasons for pointing at inactives from the start. I'm going to just go with Kayne's choice of Lynch King B since there's already a vote out there and I likely will not be around time to adjust it later.
Also...

