06-05-2012, 04:27 AM
Yes, actually. It's quite likely that Kaden and Ashe aren't mafia because they're not trying to get an easy kill here. Exactly like last game, a bandwagon vote was cast for somebody with very little evidence against them. Typically, the mafia love to jump on these because it's a high reward, low risk endeavor since they can blame the death of a townie on "whoops, we didn't know!" as their excuse, and take very little blame for it, and therefore less suspicion. Kaden and Ashe both opted out of an easy lynch when the majority was reached, which leads me to believe that they are not mafia.
I'm sure you could argue that they saw that there was a majority already, and they backed out to look better once he was lynched. However, that's actually more risky than just staying on the bandwagon. It puts more attention on themselves, and it leaves them with less chance of actually getting a free lynch. You could also argue that King B is actually a member of the mafia, and that Kaden and Ashe retracted their votes because it was looking risky. But that doesn't seem likely either, since everyone voted against him. That puts him in a good light for me, since I doubt that the mafia would sell out there own with this few people in the game (with only ten total players, it's likely that there are only two members of the mafia).
In conclusion, I do not think that Kaden, Ashe, and King B (and of course, myself) are members of the mafia. That narrows it down to everyone else.
I'm sure you could argue that they saw that there was a majority already, and they backed out to look better once he was lynched. However, that's actually more risky than just staying on the bandwagon. It puts more attention on themselves, and it leaves them with less chance of actually getting a free lynch. You could also argue that King B is actually a member of the mafia, and that Kaden and Ashe retracted their votes because it was looking risky. But that doesn't seem likely either, since everyone voted against him. That puts him in a good light for me, since I doubt that the mafia would sell out there own with this few people in the game (with only ten total players, it's likely that there are only two members of the mafia).
In conclusion, I do not think that Kaden, Ashe, and King B (and of course, myself) are members of the mafia. That narrows it down to everyone else.
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.

