06-08-2012, 02:23 AM
You did read my post the last day, right? You know, the one after Rose asked me to explain my logic, and then I did? And so far, it's "unrefuted" since nobody has offered a better explanation beyond "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK!"
If the mafia holds the real life version of Aizen from Bleach, then maybe said statements would hold water. But instead they really don't. So I'm going to act on my educated guesses unless given reason to do otherwise. Right now, it points to Android 17 being the most likely mafioso, so that's what I'll throw my chips on.
Also, holy shit I forgot this was Pokemafia.
If the mafia holds the real life version of Aizen from Bleach, then maybe said statements would hold water. But instead they really don't. So I'm going to act on my educated guesses unless given reason to do otherwise. Right now, it points to Android 17 being the most likely mafioso, so that's what I'll throw my chips on.
Also, holy shit I forgot this was Pokemafia.
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.

