Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pokemalfia Day 3
#11
Oh, I also find it odd that King B gets out of certain death and immediately starts jumping on the logic that if we lynch vote him at all afterwards, then we are clearly mafia and looking for an easy kill. If he gets lynched and turns out to be a townie, then sure, I agree that any of us will look suspicious that have voted for him (and remember, the only reason he DIDN'T get lynched the first time is due to me and Kaden backing out as soon as we noticed that he had posted, barring any kind of vote modifier). I'm also going to accept anyone that backed out after because people read posts whenever they happen to read them.

However, it wasn't till after the King B started posting that Android 17 (and then Kayne) both posted new votes against him back to back. Rose repeated that he wasn't changing his vote to anyone else despite this development as well.

Note: I started the day voting for Maruset first (I had voted for King B on Day 1 due to his inactivity after Kayne started the votes against him). I changed from Maruset to King B after Maruset posted. I changed from King B to myself after both had posted. I remained consistent to my reasoning that I was only looking at the two inactives at the moment. I don't view my votes towards either as "suspicious".

I think I would actually remove King B from my 3 suspicions at the moment, possibly placing Maruset in that spot simply because he's still very much not posting while voting against King B as well, alongside 17 who has my strongest suspicion.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Mal Nova - 06-07-2012, 10:38 PM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by John Doe - 06-08-2012, 01:17 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Android 17 - 06-08-2012, 01:43 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Mal Nova - 06-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by John Doe - 06-08-2012, 02:23 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Android 17 - 06-08-2012, 03:13 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by King B - 06-08-2012, 03:19 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Kayne - 06-08-2012, 03:57 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Ashe - 06-08-2012, 04:55 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Kaden - 06-08-2012, 05:05 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Ashe - 06-08-2012, 05:07 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Ashe - 06-08-2012, 05:08 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by John Doe - 06-08-2012, 05:25 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Ashe - 06-08-2012, 05:38 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by King B - 06-08-2012, 06:43 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Kayne - 06-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Ashe - 06-08-2012, 07:23 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Kaden - 06-08-2012, 09:11 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Mal Nova - 06-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by John Doe - 06-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Ashe - 06-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by King B - 06-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Rose - 06-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Rose - 06-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Kayne - 06-09-2012, 01:04 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Kayne - 06-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Android 17 - 06-09-2012, 09:12 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Kayne - 06-09-2012, 09:59 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Ashe - 06-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Ashe - 06-09-2012, 11:13 AM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Mal Nova - 06-09-2012, 12:10 PM
Pokemalfia Day 3 - by Mal Nova - 06-09-2012, 07:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)