06-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Having caught up on some of the posts, yeah, I'm Scyther. THANKS FOR REVEALING THAT BY THE WAY. And yeah, it's ... a bizarre choice given the ability, as I said to Ashe. It's called 'Feint', because like Scyther is a swordsman I guess? And swordsman are good at like, secret talking. By feinting. With their swords. Like I say ... I'm not Mal, I didn't come up with this shit =P
I don't honestly care too much about it being revealed, because I'm pretty much one of the most useless characters here, like Ashe said we haven't even used it since Day 1 since he's not an investigative role (which I gambled on and hoped for when I picked him).
I don't honestly care too much about it being revealed, because I'm pretty much one of the most useless characters here, like Ashe said we haven't even used it since Day 1 since he's not an investigative role (which I gambled on and hoped for when I picked him).
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

