06-09-2012, 08:43 AM
[COLOR="White"]
I've thought about it, and I want to side with either Kaden or Ashe. What they said makes sense, and since both of those choices are part of who I suspect, I'll go with who I feel is more suspicious. I am going to LYNCH JOHN DOE. He could be an investigator type, or he could be mafia, who knows? Something tells me one of the two, or even both 17 and Doe could be a suspect.
[/COLOR]
I've thought about it, and I want to side with either Kaden or Ashe. What they said makes sense, and since both of those choices are part of who I suspect, I'll go with who I feel is more suspicious. I am going to LYNCH JOHN DOE. He could be an investigator type, or he could be mafia, who knows? Something tells me one of the two, or even both 17 and Doe could be a suspect.
[/COLOR]
Man alone measures time.
Man alone chimes the hour.
And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear no other creature endures.
A fear of time running out.
― Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper

