[COLOR="White"]
I don’t know if this is much of an investigative role, because all I can see is what Pokémon someone is and if they have an ability that can be mimicked. If I can’t mimic it, then I can’t tell what that person has.
As you’ve guessed, my ability is mimic. I can ‘ping’ off of somebody to learn their Pokémon, and mimic their ability, if I am able to. Again, if I cannot mimic their ability, then I do not know what they have. I’ve only been able to do that for two people.
Doe is Tentacool/Tentacruel. His ability is barrier, in which he can use to target one person and protect them, or ‘save’ them. This might be an explanation as to how we had a time or two with no lynchings. It could also be that if he were mafia, he can choose to save a fellow mafia if they were in danger. This seems to be the most dangerous ability so far that I’ve been able to find out. I apologize for not sharing earlier, I wasn’t sure if I was allowed to share.
Kaden is Eevee. I was unable to copy his ability.
Rose is Scyther. I was also unable to copy his ability.
King B was Jigglypuff, and I was also unable to mimic his ability.
Seventeen is Squirtle. His power is withdraw, in which he receives -2 votes against him every day. EVERY DAY. It stops at 0. This is ALSO a dangerous ability. It means that if we are to vote him off, we’d need a majority vote PLUS two to get him out. He’s almost untouchable, if not untouchable at this point.
That’s all I have right now.
Vote how you may, but I hope you guys see this information useful and assist you in your choices.
[/COLOR]
I don’t know if this is much of an investigative role, because all I can see is what Pokémon someone is and if they have an ability that can be mimicked. If I can’t mimic it, then I can’t tell what that person has.
As you’ve guessed, my ability is mimic. I can ‘ping’ off of somebody to learn their Pokémon, and mimic their ability, if I am able to. Again, if I cannot mimic their ability, then I do not know what they have. I’ve only been able to do that for two people.
Doe is Tentacool/Tentacruel. His ability is barrier, in which he can use to target one person and protect them, or ‘save’ them. This might be an explanation as to how we had a time or two with no lynchings. It could also be that if he were mafia, he can choose to save a fellow mafia if they were in danger. This seems to be the most dangerous ability so far that I’ve been able to find out. I apologize for not sharing earlier, I wasn’t sure if I was allowed to share.
Kaden is Eevee. I was unable to copy his ability.
Rose is Scyther. I was also unable to copy his ability.
King B was Jigglypuff, and I was also unable to mimic his ability.
Seventeen is Squirtle. His power is withdraw, in which he receives -2 votes against him every day. EVERY DAY. It stops at 0. This is ALSO a dangerous ability. It means that if we are to vote him off, we’d need a majority vote PLUS two to get him out. He’s almost untouchable, if not untouchable at this point.
That’s all I have right now.
Vote how you may, but I hope you guys see this information useful and assist you in your choices.
[/COLOR]
Man alone measures time.
Man alone chimes the hour.
And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear no other creature endures.
A fear of time running out.
― Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper

