06-10-2012, 11:42 PM
[COLOR="White"]
I do kind of find it suspect that I couldn't even get anything from Kaden, Rose or King B, but that could mean anything, really. King B proved to be a townie and I couldn't mimic whatever he had. Could also be that their abilities have a block or a trigger or something that prevents it from being mimicked. I don't know.
[/COLOR]
I do kind of find it suspect that I couldn't even get anything from Kaden, Rose or King B, but that could mean anything, really. King B proved to be a townie and I couldn't mimic whatever he had. Could also be that their abilities have a block or a trigger or something that prevents it from being mimicked. I don't know.
[/COLOR]
Man alone measures time.
Man alone chimes the hour.
And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear no other creature endures.
A fear of time running out.
― Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper

