06-11-2012, 01:53 AM
I had to delete an all caps rage at you, since you are a bit new. But think about this. How the fuck would anyone be able to kill a mafia if I can save people DURING THE DAY PHASE!?
"Alright, we got a majority on John Doe!"
"LOLNOPE *Hex* LOLOLOLOLOL"
"Oh well I guess this game is completely broken."
You see how that would break the game completely right? You see how THERE WOULDN'T EVEN BE A GAME ANYMORE?
I feel like Sigfried...
"Alright, we got a majority on John Doe!"
"LOLNOPE *Hex* LOLOLOLOLOL"
"Oh well I guess this game is completely broken."
You see how that would break the game completely right? You see how THERE WOULDN'T EVEN BE A GAME ANYMORE?
I feel like Sigfried...
![[Image: jd-1.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/waffuru/jd-1.jpg)
"I would happily blow 20 guys in an alley with bleedy dicks so I could
get AIDS then fuck a deer and kill it with my AIDS." - Louis C.K.
thanks waff
Kaden Wrote:I wish being ten John Does made me feel better than it actually does.

