[COLOR="White"]
Fair enough.
Vad and 17, however, those two should probably be priority. If after one of those two or both are voted out, and you still feel that I am mafia, then I don't really care if you decide to lynch me. Hell, I'll even throw a vote in against myself. But I think that if there is one mafia left, or even two, those would probably be the prime candidates. How would we get 17 lynched while negating that -2?
[/COLOR]
Fair enough.
Vad and 17, however, those two should probably be priority. If after one of those two or both are voted out, and you still feel that I am mafia, then I don't really care if you decide to lynch me. Hell, I'll even throw a vote in against myself. But I think that if there is one mafia left, or even two, those would probably be the prime candidates. How would we get 17 lynched while negating that -2?
[/COLOR]
Man alone measures time.
Man alone chimes the hour.
And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear no other creature endures.
A fear of time running out.
― Mitch Albom, The Time Keeper

