06-29-2012, 11:37 AM
I played him before and liked him... and I made a SMurf and this weeks rotation has NOTHING that I play... Cept him.
So how do I build him?
I was looking at that Tear of Godeess hard... hehehehe That into Archangelstaf.. and ROA. .. then Dethcap... just seems fun as crap...
Cept I still lose myself in battles... Which Trig and KB have found to be my Worst issue>_>
So how do I build him?
I was looking at that Tear of Godeess hard... hehehehe That into Archangelstaf.. and ROA. .. then Dethcap... just seems fun as crap...
Cept I still lose myself in battles... Which Trig and KB have found to be my Worst issue>_>
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

