07-03-2012, 05:26 AM
We do have economic obstructionists, though. Just look at the mayor of Vancouver. He's essentially a plant of an American 'ecofascist' group. He can't really make any serious energy decisions because his ties to that organization consistently cut them down. We were going to run a pipeline to the harbor from Alberta, and it was shut down because they 'didn't need it,' despite the fact it would have added thousands of jobs and millions in revenues.
It gets worse but I think it's a bit off-topic.
Honestly, I would not want to live in a nation like the one you're describing 'ideally.' It's pretty clear we have very different opinions about what is the 'right' way to go about running a nation.
I don't feel I have anything more constructive to add, but I'll answer any questions directed my way. Thanks for the debate, Pinky. It was interesting.
It gets worse but I think it's a bit off-topic.
Honestly, I would not want to live in a nation like the one you're describing 'ideally.' It's pretty clear we have very different opinions about what is the 'right' way to go about running a nation.
I don't feel I have anything more constructive to add, but I'll answer any questions directed my way. Thanks for the debate, Pinky. It was interesting.
![[Image: Sage.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Sage.jpg)

