10-02-2012, 01:13 AM
x ($169.99) HIS IceQ X H687QN1G2M Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
$169.99
1 x ($149.99) GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
$149.99
1 x ($119.99) Intel Core i3-2100 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz LGA 1155 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2000 BX80623I32100
$119.99
1 x ($84.99) SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive - OEM
$84.99
1 x ($69.99) Thermaltake Smart SP-530P 530W ATX 12V 2.3 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply
$69.99
1 x ($49.99) Antec Gaming Series One Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
$49.99
1 x ($29.99) ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 92mm Fluid Dynamic CPU Cooler
$29.99
1 x ($28.99) CORSAIR Vengeance 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Low Profile Desktop Memory Model CML4GX3M2A1600C9
$28.99
1 x ($28.99) Logitech Wireless Combo MK260 920-002950 Black 8 Hot Keys USB RF Wireless Standard Keyboard and Mouse
$28.99
1 x ($19.99) ASUS 24X DVD Burner - Bulk 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 12X DVD+R DL 24X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM Black SATA Model DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS - OEM
$19.99
1 x ($99.99) Acer G205HVbd Black 20" 5ms Widescreen LCD Monitor 200 cd/m2 ACM 5,000:1 (700:1)
$99.99
1 x ($12.99) Logitech S120 2.3 Watts (RMS) 2.0 Speaker System - OEM
$12.99
1 x ($9.99) Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound AS5-3.5G - OEM - OEM
$9.99
1 x ($-24.99) DISCOUNT FOR AUTOADD #56022
$-24.99
1 x ($-49.99) DISCOUNT FOR AUTOADD #56664
$-49.99
Subtotal: $875.87
Tax: $0.00
Shipping and Handling: $13.63
Rush Order: $2.99
Total Amount: $892.49
What's everybody think? I got shit speakers for now, but fuck it. Thanks for all the advice and help everybody! I really looked into buying a prebuilt and was comparing prices the whole time for that, but it came down to the new parts just being cheaper. I could have gotten a better computer for a little more but it would have had to have been refurbished, and that shit's sketchy.
I also just wanted to build one, so now I get to live with that crippling anxiety as I build it.
Thanks all, and I'll keep ya informed on how it all works out!
$169.99
1 x ($149.99) GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
$149.99
1 x ($119.99) Intel Core i3-2100 Sandy Bridge 3.1GHz LGA 1155 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2000 BX80623I32100
$119.99
1 x ($84.99) SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive - OEM
$84.99
1 x ($69.99) Thermaltake Smart SP-530P 530W ATX 12V 2.3 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply
$69.99
1 x ($49.99) Antec Gaming Series One Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
$49.99
1 x ($29.99) ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 92mm Fluid Dynamic CPU Cooler
$29.99
1 x ($28.99) CORSAIR Vengeance 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Low Profile Desktop Memory Model CML4GX3M2A1600C9
$28.99
1 x ($28.99) Logitech Wireless Combo MK260 920-002950 Black 8 Hot Keys USB RF Wireless Standard Keyboard and Mouse
$28.99
1 x ($19.99) ASUS 24X DVD Burner - Bulk 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 12X DVD+R DL 24X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM Black SATA Model DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS - OEM
$19.99
1 x ($99.99) Acer G205HVbd Black 20" 5ms Widescreen LCD Monitor 200 cd/m2 ACM 5,000:1 (700:1)
$99.99
1 x ($12.99) Logitech S120 2.3 Watts (RMS) 2.0 Speaker System - OEM
$12.99
1 x ($9.99) Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound AS5-3.5G - OEM - OEM
$9.99
1 x ($-24.99) DISCOUNT FOR AUTOADD #56022
$-24.99
1 x ($-49.99) DISCOUNT FOR AUTOADD #56664
$-49.99
Subtotal: $875.87
Tax: $0.00
Shipping and Handling: $13.63
Rush Order: $2.99
Total Amount: $892.49
What's everybody think? I got shit speakers for now, but fuck it. Thanks for all the advice and help everybody! I really looked into buying a prebuilt and was comparing prices the whole time for that, but it came down to the new parts just being cheaper. I could have gotten a better computer for a little more but it would have had to have been refurbished, and that shit's sketchy.
I also just wanted to build one, so now I get to live with that crippling anxiety as I build it.
Thanks all, and I'll keep ya informed on how it all works out!

