10-03-2012, 04:34 AM
you can totally mix them, you just have to make sure you don't mess up the pairings if you want dual channel and match speeds because they will all run at the speed of the slowest DIMM
I'd just add 2 more 2gb sticks later since you have 4 slots on that motherboard. Doubtful you'll need more than 8gb anyways.
If you don't already have I would also suggest looking into this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6899261003
you get the antistatic wrist strap and a bunch of tools that are helpful to have. and it all fits into the nice case. I own one and it's good.
I'd just add 2 more 2gb sticks later since you have 4 slots on that motherboard. Doubtful you'll need more than 8gb anyways.
If you don't already have I would also suggest looking into this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6899261003
you get the antistatic wrist strap and a bunch of tools that are helpful to have. and it all fits into the nice case. I own one and it's good.


![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)