10-13-2012, 10:27 PM
King B Wrote:I remember when I cared about American politics.
This is the truth. I followed Obama vs McCain and everything before that.
But this time around? I can't even believe some of the things America still considers 'issues.' I hesitate to bring up the debate I had with Pinky recently, as he was very cordial and polite, but... the things he was arguing against - and so passionately - seems to be representative of a larger whole who share the same views, and, to be quite frank, you'd be laughed out of the room for those views here.
Up until this election, I thought those were all dead issues. I'm a bit horrified; it's like the United States is gleefully trying to turn back the clock to the 'good old days.' -_-
Not to mention Romney's ability to maintain approval despite giving the fact-checkers a fucking aneurism. Our politics are fucked up, too, don't get me wrong, but... Jesus H. How do you even-?
![[Image: Sage.jpg]](http://rebecca.florizone.com/sig/miscsig/Sage.jpg)

