02-26-2013, 01:04 AM
I live to investigate another day.
7 remain, me being one. So out of the 7, two are Mafia at least.
Kadens gone, sadly. What was up with the Limp? Why did he use a turtle shell to kill Pokey? Perhaps the vigilante type?
If theres anyone besides me that had discovered a Mario, I think you should let us know. I have a feeling Mario will be a Mafia this game. That is my gut though.
Also, I did manage to investigate someone and that person came up as a Town member.
To reveal this person might make this person Mafia's next target.
What would you people have me do?
Also Keep in mind there COULD be a red hearring(sp?) Or planter of evidence? But still I have one answer if people think I should speak it?
7 remain, me being one. So out of the 7, two are Mafia at least.
Kadens gone, sadly. What was up with the Limp? Why did he use a turtle shell to kill Pokey? Perhaps the vigilante type?
If theres anyone besides me that had discovered a Mario, I think you should let us know. I have a feeling Mario will be a Mafia this game. That is my gut though.
Also, I did manage to investigate someone and that person came up as a Town member.
To reveal this person might make this person Mafia's next target.
What would you people have me do?
Also Keep in mind there COULD be a red hearring(sp?) Or planter of evidence? But still I have one answer if people think I should speak it?
![[Image: ChubbsMal.png]](http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s174/havik_album/ChubbsMal.png)
Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer

