02-26-2013, 01:19 AM
I'm Mario, and I'm not mafia. Investigate me tonight if you wish. I'm just saving you the time.
That said, two people died last night and I doubt the mafia has two kill abilities to use, so I'm under the assumption that one of the town took a wild guess on someone and turned out wrong. I don't really know what to make of that since it, just like last game, is just extremely early to use such an ability at random.
That said, two people died last night and I doubt the mafia has two kill abilities to use, so I'm under the assumption that one of the town took a wild guess on someone and turned out wrong. I don't really know what to make of that since it, just like last game, is just extremely early to use such an ability at random.

