Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So new Mafia?
#1
Doe you making it? Or should I?

The next one I will make is Lythian Themed. I have a list of characters that I have used throughout the years on other sites(one to be specific). So no one knows them to be any kind of alliance or have much background of them at all. Unless you read when I post things>_>
[Image: ChubbsMal.png]


Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've become a really great writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So new Mafia? - by Mal Nova - 03-09-2013, 08:07 AM
So new Mafia? - by John Doe - 03-09-2013, 08:52 AM
So new Mafia? - by Mal Nova - 03-09-2013, 09:23 AM
So new Mafia? - by Kaden - 03-09-2013, 09:33 AM
So new Mafia? - by Ashe - 03-09-2013, 11:54 AM
So new Mafia? - by Dehan - 03-09-2013, 02:43 PM
So new Mafia? - by King B - 03-09-2013, 03:03 PM
So new Mafia? - by Blue - 03-09-2013, 03:52 PM
So new Mafia? - by Mal Nova - 03-09-2013, 05:26 PM
So new Mafia? - by John Doe - 03-11-2013, 06:51 AM
So new Mafia? - by Mal Nova - 03-11-2013, 07:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)