Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Final Fantasy 3 for DS
#4
Yeah, I gots a copy. Had it for a while, though I never really got into it. It was a good game, it just...I hate the quicksave feature. xD I really kinda wish they made permanent save feature instead. I think I had to restart a couple times 'cause I'd die and forget to save. D=
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy 3 for DS - by Milk Bubble - 01-22-2008, 08:26 PM
Final Fantasy 3 for DS - by Raditzu - 01-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Final Fantasy 3 for DS - by Waffuru - 01-22-2008, 10:46 PM
Final Fantasy 3 for DS - by Spencinator - 01-24-2008, 02:18 PM
Final Fantasy 3 for DS - by Waffuru - 01-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Final Fantasy 3 for DS - by Milk Bubble - 01-25-2008, 10:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)