Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Affiliation picture needed
#1
In the name of the DBZ Paradise RPG, I ask if anyone can make an affiliation picture. Yes I know youd probably awnser me to ask someone on the RPG....but the problem is we dont have any artists that could make one. I should know, Im a mod there o.0 Would anyone be so kind?
Heres the link: EDIT: Don't post the link unless you asked staff first >.o if you did then you can reply saying so.
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Affiliation picture needed - by Tamsin - 02-14-2005, 08:20 PM
Affiliation picture needed - by Claire - 02-14-2005, 09:54 PM
Affiliation picture needed - by Tamsin - 02-14-2005, 10:00 PM
Affiliation picture needed - by Jonathan Meer - 02-14-2005, 10:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)