Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wants a new sig
#10
No I was saying it in an exasperated way, you can't read text emotions...its text. I'm not happy over my font issues, and there isn't a whole lot I can do about the fonts unless 20 REALLY wants a new font, because then I have to log off my account, log onto an admin account, and then find a font. Anyway let's drop it.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Wants a new sig - by Ruhiel - 02-17-2005, 09:44 PM
Wants a new sig - by Claire - 02-17-2005, 10:32 PM
Wants a new sig - by Ruhiel - 02-17-2005, 10:45 PM
Wants a new sig - by Rem-13 - 02-17-2005, 10:52 PM
Wants a new sig - by Hellfighter 17 - 02-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Wants a new sig - by Claire - 02-17-2005, 10:56 PM
Wants a new sig - by Alura - 02-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Wants a new sig - by Claire - 02-17-2005, 11:24 PM
Wants a new sig - by Alura - 02-17-2005, 11:28 PM
Wants a new sig - by Claire - 02-17-2005, 11:33 PM
Wants a new sig - by Ruhiel - 02-18-2005, 12:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)