Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wants a new sig
#11
Whoa. Sorry I sparked an arguement there. I think the sig is just great the way it is. I love the background, and I'm really happy you did the two androids, one for each side of 20. You don't have to change the font, it's great the way it is.
[Image: Ruhiel.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Wants a new sig - by Ruhiel - 02-17-2005, 09:44 PM
Wants a new sig - by Claire - 02-17-2005, 10:32 PM
Wants a new sig - by Ruhiel - 02-17-2005, 10:45 PM
Wants a new sig - by Rem-13 - 02-17-2005, 10:52 PM
Wants a new sig - by Hellfighter 17 - 02-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Wants a new sig - by Claire - 02-17-2005, 10:56 PM
Wants a new sig - by Alura - 02-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Wants a new sig - by Claire - 02-17-2005, 11:24 PM
Wants a new sig - by Alura - 02-17-2005, 11:28 PM
Wants a new sig - by Claire - 02-17-2005, 11:33 PM
Wants a new sig - by Ruhiel - 02-18-2005, 12:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)