02-19-2005, 07:41 PM
Sorry Torbie I didn?t want to be impolite in my post towards you. Normally if someone would have asked for a signature I would give it a go. But I?ve got lots of schoolwork for the time being.
But if you don?t get a signature by the end of this upcoming week I?ll give it a go for you.
)
Thank you for whoever resized the Avatar picture, I forgot about the damn rule size and it seemed I was off by a very little reaching out the off the maximum size limit.
But if you don?t get a signature by the end of this upcoming week I?ll give it a go for you.
)Thank you for whoever resized the Avatar picture, I forgot about the damn rule size and it seemed I was off by a very little reaching out the off the maximum size limit.

