06-07-2008, 03:54 AM
Dos stumbled out of the hospital, clutching his chest with one arm and the shotgun with the other. He made his way back to the camp, flinging his weapon to the ground. He dragged out the former trio’s survival packs from their hiding place, digging through them to find the med kit. Finding it, Dos ripped off his sleeveless shirt to heal his wound. Examining the injury, he found that the small hole went straight through his body. Luckily for him, the Ki bullet barely missed his heart. The white-haired man then pulled out the all purpose medical cream from the kit, applying it in the hole in his chest. It stung for a moment, but the cream quickly took effect as he grabbed the last bit of medical supplies from the container.
“Tch. Arrogant fool.” Dos muttered, wrapping gauze around his chest. He discarded the now useless med kit and grabbed a bottle of water, pouring it over his body. The shirtless psychopath then shook his head around, his damp white hair swaying back and forth. Finding himself dry, Dos put his undershirt back on. “At least now I don’t have to worry about the others dragging me down.”
“Don’t speak about him like that!” Dos heard in his mind. “He was a dear comrade who gave his life trying to protect us!”
Dos smirked, picking up the shotgun that laid near him. “Don’t start yelling, you cowardly bastard. I respect him for fighting against that traitor, but now he’s dead. Too bad Talys didn’t die with him. Other than that, I don’t see any reason to pity his sacrifice.”
“So basically,” Uno began, “you don’t give a damn.”
“Now you are learning! Besides, that old saiyan would have just slowed us down in the long run.”
“Is that why you let him die?!”
“So you’re blaming his death on me? Ha! You heard what Talys said. He betrayed us because of your spineless tactics. That’s why the old man died. If you are going to blame anyone, then blame yourself!” He pumped the shotgun once, looking around for something to shoot.
“No…I…I was just trying to…”
“At a loss for words?” Dos remarked. Off in the distance, he noticed a bunny rabbit hoping around. He laughed. “When you first created me, you were crying, begging for help that wasn’t there. Then I came along. I offered to change you for the better, to make you immune to the effects of emotion. And what did you do?” That bunny then looked over at Dos. It turned and began hopping toward him. “You thought my methods were too cruel, that I was too egotistical. You shunned me, hide from me, you did everything in your power to get rid of me. But you can’t.” Dos lifted his gun, aiming at the rabbit, which kept hopping, closer and closer. “That’s because we are just too different. While you are weak, I am strong. While you are cowardly, I am daring fearless. That’s why I am claiming this body from you. From now on…” The red-eyed psychopath began to pull the trigger. “I am Dos!”
******
His hand froze, still aimed at the incoming rabbit. He grunted, unable to pull the trigger. “What the-!” The more he tried to fire the shotgun, the more his hand shook. Then his other arm reached around and grabbed the barrel of the gun. It yanked it away from his other hand. “What’s going on?”
“My body belongs to me!” Uno yelled.
“Like hell it does!” Dos roared, regaining control of the right arm. He grabbed the handle of the gun and began to pull it back. Uno’s arm kept holding the barrel, pulling his side as well. In a matter of moments, the single body was on the ground, wrestling with himself. Rolling on the road, Dos finally released the weapon from his other self. But Uno’s arm curled into a fist, slamming into his jaw. The shotgun was knocked aside as Dos cupped the fist with his hand. Uno then took control of the right leg, kicking the left.
“Son of a-.” Dos groaned, flopping around on the ground, trying to win the war with his own body. He wrapped the left leg around the right, keeping it in place. Then Uno’s arm pushed Dos to the side, slamming his face into the gravel road. Dos’ arm then tried reaching for the shotgun, but Uno bit him in the bicep. Now in control of both arms, Uno grabbed his face, holding it back. The legs and the torso were soon back under his control, until the only thing still struggling was Dos’ head.
“You can’t do this to me!” he roared, biting one of Uno’s fingers.
“We’ll see about that!” With that last line, Dos screamed.
******
Picking himself up from the ground, Uno dusted himself off. He had won against Dos, and displayed that he was the rightful owner of his body. He looked down at his pet Grenade and picked it up. He grabbed his weapon and gear and headed out.
“Tch. Arrogant fool.” Dos muttered, wrapping gauze around his chest. He discarded the now useless med kit and grabbed a bottle of water, pouring it over his body. The shirtless psychopath then shook his head around, his damp white hair swaying back and forth. Finding himself dry, Dos put his undershirt back on. “At least now I don’t have to worry about the others dragging me down.”
“Don’t speak about him like that!” Dos heard in his mind. “He was a dear comrade who gave his life trying to protect us!”
Dos smirked, picking up the shotgun that laid near him. “Don’t start yelling, you cowardly bastard. I respect him for fighting against that traitor, but now he’s dead. Too bad Talys didn’t die with him. Other than that, I don’t see any reason to pity his sacrifice.”
“So basically,” Uno began, “you don’t give a damn.”
“Now you are learning! Besides, that old saiyan would have just slowed us down in the long run.”
“Is that why you let him die?!”
“So you’re blaming his death on me? Ha! You heard what Talys said. He betrayed us because of your spineless tactics. That’s why the old man died. If you are going to blame anyone, then blame yourself!” He pumped the shotgun once, looking around for something to shoot.
“No…I…I was just trying to…”
“At a loss for words?” Dos remarked. Off in the distance, he noticed a bunny rabbit hoping around. He laughed. “When you first created me, you were crying, begging for help that wasn’t there. Then I came along. I offered to change you for the better, to make you immune to the effects of emotion. And what did you do?” That bunny then looked over at Dos. It turned and began hopping toward him. “You thought my methods were too cruel, that I was too egotistical. You shunned me, hide from me, you did everything in your power to get rid of me. But you can’t.” Dos lifted his gun, aiming at the rabbit, which kept hopping, closer and closer. “That’s because we are just too different. While you are weak, I am strong. While you are cowardly, I am daring fearless. That’s why I am claiming this body from you. From now on…” The red-eyed psychopath began to pull the trigger. “I am Dos!”
******
His hand froze, still aimed at the incoming rabbit. He grunted, unable to pull the trigger. “What the-!” The more he tried to fire the shotgun, the more his hand shook. Then his other arm reached around and grabbed the barrel of the gun. It yanked it away from his other hand. “What’s going on?”
“My body belongs to me!” Uno yelled.
“Like hell it does!” Dos roared, regaining control of the right arm. He grabbed the handle of the gun and began to pull it back. Uno’s arm kept holding the barrel, pulling his side as well. In a matter of moments, the single body was on the ground, wrestling with himself. Rolling on the road, Dos finally released the weapon from his other self. But Uno’s arm curled into a fist, slamming into his jaw. The shotgun was knocked aside as Dos cupped the fist with his hand. Uno then took control of the right leg, kicking the left.
“Son of a-.” Dos groaned, flopping around on the ground, trying to win the war with his own body. He wrapped the left leg around the right, keeping it in place. Then Uno’s arm pushed Dos to the side, slamming his face into the gravel road. Dos’ arm then tried reaching for the shotgun, but Uno bit him in the bicep. Now in control of both arms, Uno grabbed his face, holding it back. The legs and the torso were soon back under his control, until the only thing still struggling was Dos’ head.
“You can’t do this to me!” he roared, biting one of Uno’s fingers.
“We’ll see about that!” With that last line, Dos screamed.
******
Picking himself up from the ground, Uno dusted himself off. He had won against Dos, and displayed that he was the rightful owner of his body. He looked down at his pet Grenade and picked it up. He grabbed his weapon and gear and headed out.


![[Image: uno.jpg]](http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l94/freakydink/uno.jpg)