06-07-2008, 03:26 AM
Reijin Wrote:Bye Jack.It could also be Kirano. He's the most recent addition to our group. But let's just say this group of five is going to be down to a group of three soon.
Oh, and Aero... it wasn't a decision I had planned. It was a spur of the moment thing. I got bored writing in a group, waiting for others to write. I wanted to write constantly. I hated the hiatus. I wanted to go solo, and it was the only convincing reason I could find to leave the group.
EDIT:
Minoshia Wrote:Kirano is the strongest competitor, and the newest, in their group. it would not surprise me at all if it was him.HOW THE HECK DO YOU KNOW THIS? I stopped giving you correct info on Day One Morning, when we thought you'd aligned with Retane.
![[Image: Zangcopy.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Zangcopy.jpg)
When you're dancing her dance, you don't stand a chance
Her grip of romance makes you fall!
So you think, might as well dance a tango to Hell
At least I'll have tango'd at all!

