Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Day Two: Morning
#15
Continued from: http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showpost.ph...ostcount=7

It wasn't working. He hadn't swiftly sliced and cut his way through the tournament, leaving a pile of corpse through which he'd climbed his way to the top. He was simply falling into the same routine and regardless of how easily he could cripple those he came across, he had yet to gain any true ground in the tournament as a whole.

He cursed the air openly, angry at a number of things for what was going through his mind. "Jun'ai, what is your problem? What will it take to be rid of you?" he growled.

Just worry about yourself. If there is anything I'm learning from you, here, its that if I want to accomplish anything then I should throw myself blindly at the problem and hope that I kill it before it kills me. I came here after having helped you a number of times, this time lowering myself to asking you for a request of my own, and you've clearly made it obvious that you have no intentions to do so. If you wish, you could just detonate your collar for both our sakes so that I can return to my own time and begin working on a new plan, if there is still time.

Yeah, he realized. She was still extremely angry and spiteful. "You act as if you knew nothing of my character before having contacted me in the first place. You knew that I had destroyed your father in my time and you knew that I'm one of the damned. I have nothing in this world and nothing in any other. I have no reason to care what you think."

Then maybe you should start. If you ever thought of someone else in your life then maybe you wouldn't have such a bad strand of luck.

"I don't need your bitching. I'd rather be in hell than to suffer your banshee's wail any longer." He slammed his pitchfork down into the grass as a walking staff as he trudged along, debating taking the fork to his own throat to escape the woman.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"


Messages In This Thread
Day Two: Morning - by Burter - 06-06-2008, 06:15 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Aero - 06-07-2008, 02:22 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Android-18 - 06-07-2008, 02:44 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Talys - 06-06-2008, 06:16 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Burter - 06-06-2008, 06:39 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Burter - 06-06-2008, 06:39 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Talys - 06-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Orion - 06-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Reijin - 06-06-2008, 11:29 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Hellfighter 17 - 06-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Day Two: Morning - by Android 17 - 06-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Day Two: Morning - by Minoshia - 06-07-2008, 12:55 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Violet - 06-07-2008, 02:47 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Burter - 06-07-2008, 03:10 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Reijin - 06-07-2008, 03:11 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Android 17 - 06-07-2008, 03:21 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Bardock - 06-07-2008, 03:47 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Zangya - 06-07-2008, 03:49 AM
Day Two: Morning - by Uno - 06-07-2008, 03:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)