06-07-2008, 02:47 AM
A new day dawned over the sleeping form of Violet as she stirred beneath her blanket. Wait, blanket? She bolted upright, her heart racing as said blanket fell around her waist. Where the hell did this come from? Eyes darting wildly around the camp, she spotted the dark form of her partner nestled against a tree opposite her, his eyes ever so observant of the movement. He didn’t say a word as she scrambled to her feet, but only continued to watch in his quiet, stony way. Why the hell were her clothes wet?
“Mornin’ sunshine;” she greeted the gloomy Saiyan. He only huffed in response, his fingers caressing the handle of the notched axe laying in his lap. “Fine, don’t talk to me;” she said as she folded the blanket.
“We don’t have time to talk.”
Shooting him a perplexed look, Violet shoved the blanket into her sack. Its owner would just have to deal for now. “Of course we do.”
“No, they’re close. I can smell them;” he licked his lips hungrily, the first hints of a smile cracked across his face, the tips of his dainty fangs touching the sensual curve of his lower lip. An involuntary shudder rolled up her spine as she imagined once more – damn it, she didn’t have time to think about that!
“You look a little excited over there, Bar Bar;” she grinned. “I have to admit, though, so am I.”
Forking a bushy black brow, Bardock responded. “Why is that?”
Violet stilled for a moment, her body going rigid, eyes closing as she recalled the dream. It had been like old times, her and her gun. Blood painted the vivid walls of her dream, bodies strewn in haphazard heaps across fields of emerald and ruby. When her eyes slowly drifted open, there was no mistaking the crimson hue of their irises. She turned those red tinged eyes towards her partner. “I want to feel the pulse of another body as I shove my hand into their abdomen. I want to hear them plead for mercy as my fingers wrap around their heart, each beat dancing into my palm. I want the same thing you want, Bar. I want to kill.”
That familiar voice had returned, the husky whisper of the siren as she pulled her victims towards the perilous rocks in the darkness. She was that voice, and he, the rocks that would smash their competition against their clammy, blood soaked shores. Her lips parted, revealing her own set of canines. “I want their deaths.”
“Mornin’ sunshine;” she greeted the gloomy Saiyan. He only huffed in response, his fingers caressing the handle of the notched axe laying in his lap. “Fine, don’t talk to me;” she said as she folded the blanket.
“We don’t have time to talk.”
Shooting him a perplexed look, Violet shoved the blanket into her sack. Its owner would just have to deal for now. “Of course we do.”
“No, they’re close. I can smell them;” he licked his lips hungrily, the first hints of a smile cracked across his face, the tips of his dainty fangs touching the sensual curve of his lower lip. An involuntary shudder rolled up her spine as she imagined once more – damn it, she didn’t have time to think about that!
“You look a little excited over there, Bar Bar;” she grinned. “I have to admit, though, so am I.”
Forking a bushy black brow, Bardock responded. “Why is that?”
Violet stilled for a moment, her body going rigid, eyes closing as she recalled the dream. It had been like old times, her and her gun. Blood painted the vivid walls of her dream, bodies strewn in haphazard heaps across fields of emerald and ruby. When her eyes slowly drifted open, there was no mistaking the crimson hue of their irises. She turned those red tinged eyes towards her partner. “I want to feel the pulse of another body as I shove my hand into their abdomen. I want to hear them plead for mercy as my fingers wrap around their heart, each beat dancing into my palm. I want the same thing you want, Bar. I want to kill.”
That familiar voice had returned, the husky whisper of the siren as she pulled her victims towards the perilous rocks in the darkness. She was that voice, and he, the rocks that would smash their competition against their clammy, blood soaked shores. Her lips parted, revealing her own set of canines. “I want their deaths.”
![[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/visigjune08_v2.jpg)
Fuck you, Photobucket.

