06-06-2008, 11:44 AM
x25 or less = 6 hours IC
That's the cooldown it gave me.
And ouch, yeah, that's bad luck. At first I got you guys confused with Talys's group, thinking you guys were the OBVIOUS gps group that was hunting down the loners, and later just assumed you'd somehow gotten info that Bar/Vi and I had split up.
Which is why I kinda chuckled when someone commented on how we were grouped and going to go dominating when we'd already seperated. Our stories are just too strong solo right now and I think grouping for more than a couple of necessary moments is honestly more a hinderance than a few quick skirmishes.
That's the cooldown it gave me.
And ouch, yeah, that's bad luck. At first I got you guys confused with Talys's group, thinking you guys were the OBVIOUS gps group that was hunting down the loners, and later just assumed you'd somehow gotten info that Bar/Vi and I had split up.
Which is why I kinda chuckled when someone commented on how we were grouped and going to go dominating when we'd already seperated. Our stories are just too strong solo right now and I think grouping for more than a couple of necessary moments is honestly more a hinderance than a few quick skirmishes.
![[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]](http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/warpzone116/reijinchefsig.jpg)
"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"

