Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ah hell,
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
I love it...now how do i add it to my sig? I suck at technology...

O.o

You're teasing right? We've got plenty of artists around here who could make you one far better than that. If you're simply saying that for etiquette, don't. Chubbs threw that out the window since before I came here.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ah hell, - by Yamu - 02-21-2005, 12:22 AM
Ah hell, - by Kami - 02-21-2005, 06:10 AM
Ah hell, - by Alura - 02-21-2005, 06:13 AM
Ah hell, - by Kami - 02-21-2005, 06:51 AM
Ah hell, - by Yamu - 02-21-2005, 01:02 PM
Ah hell, - by Jonathan Meer - 02-21-2005, 01:44 PM
Ah hell, - by Alura - 02-21-2005, 06:01 PM
Ah hell, - by Yamu - 02-21-2005, 08:08 PM
Ah hell, - by Claire - 02-21-2005, 10:20 PM
Ah hell, - by Sage - 02-21-2005, 10:38 PM
Ah hell, - by Yamu - 02-22-2005, 09:30 PM
Ah hell, - by Claire - 02-22-2005, 09:48 PM
Ah hell, - by Claire - 02-22-2005, 10:40 PM
Ah hell, - by Yamu - 02-23-2005, 02:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)