06-06-2008, 04:04 AM
That was actually really good, Mino. You've improved so much, I'm impressed. I had read your RP's back when you were fighting for tokens, and here and there afterwards. You also give Mino a really interesting style, I like how you're RPing toward 17.
The only thing you could really improve on is seperating the voice more...but that's just a pet peeve of mine. I had to read a few lines more than once because the italic voice was sudden to me, and right in the middle of a few paragraphs.
Regardless, it was a good read, and you play emotions really well.
http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showpost.ph...stcount=22
The only thing you could really improve on is seperating the voice more...but that's just a pet peeve of mine. I had to read a few lines more than once because the italic voice was sudden to me, and right in the middle of a few paragraphs.
Regardless, it was a good read, and you play emotions really well.
http://www.cdbzrpg.com/forum/showpost.ph...stcount=22
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."

