02-22-2005, 11:35 PM
Started out as Spice, I believe I was the first. I kind of hit a dead-end with him, so I switched to Bardock, of which I think I'm the fourth. I know two people came before me, and I heard tale of a legendary RPer who was Bardock. Here's my first post as Spice:
I don't think I've improved much.
Quote:It was broad daylight over the deserted landscape, the very same one that had once been occupied by a nighttime ponderer. A flash of light streaked across the sky as a familiar figure traveled back towards the spot. Spice landed on the same plataeu he had departed from, this time carrying two boxes under his arm. He opened the first one, labeled 'Weighted Clothing, size 6.' Inside was a tiny capsule. Spice took it out and discarded the box, then clicked the capsule's button and threw it on the ground. A perfectly folded set of clothes popped out of the smoke. The fighter slipped them on, surprisingly a perfect fit. It was an outfit similar to his own. That Capsule Corp employee really knew his merchandise. He fingered the fabric of the clothing. They felt just like his old clothes, but were much heavier.
"Denser fabric," he identified. With that comment, he opened his scouter box next and activated the capsule inside. He slipped the device comfortably on his left eye and activated it. Numbers and figures immediately appeared on the red screen. "No significant powerlevels nearby. They're all in the city with those worthless humans and ridiculous training methods."
He spat and turned the scouter off. Spice took both capsules and stuffed them in the collar of his shirt, stowing them away in a secret pocket. "I suppose I should begin."
The fighter took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. He began to tap into his inner strength. The wind began to kick up around him as a brilliant aura of white lit up around his body, completely encompassing him. A low growl formed in his throat as his power began to rise. As Spice became stronger and higher, so did the decibles of his voice. The demonic warrior could feel pure energy coursing through his veins, the power of concussive and destructive matter was his to control again. Finally, the power up was complete; Spice was at his maximum.
It's been awhile. I've always felt this was adequate, but my powers feel so empty without the influence of the Makyo star, he thought bitterly as he glanced at his open fingertips. Well then, I suppose it does me no good to waste time.
Spice gathered energy in his right arm, feeling his muscles contort and expand to the influence of energy. He uttered a short yell as he fired a blast at a nearby rock formation. The blast obliterated it and disintegrated small particles of the debris. He narrowed his eyes, then the pale-skinned man began to test his strength and speed in a blazing kata. He closed his eyes and felt every movement, both tranquil and deadly. Spice let his power flow throughout him like water, focusing only on himself. When he was done, he came to an abrupt halt.
The weighted clothing has made me sluggish, as has my lack of training. Damn, he mentally commented. The only way to fix that is raw fighting, but I have no opponent. I suppose I'll just have to do it myself.
He slowly began to levitate and took to the air. Spice formed a small Death Ball attack with his index finger pointing in the air. With a mere flick, the crackling ball of black energy jumped off his fingernail and began hurtling forward. The image of Spice vanished, his speed increasing, then somewhat tapered off as his clothing enforced a new restriction. The spikey-haired attacker managed to get in front of his own attack with just seconds before it would collide with him. He only had time to raise his palm before impact. The energy ball hit and crushed in upon itself, creating a minor explosion. Wisps of smoke curled around his hand, small energy burns dotting his palm and fingers.
He turned his hand over and examined it, then suddenly chuckled, teeth showing. "I've a lot of work to do."
I don't think I've improved much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_

