Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Signature request
#4
Yeah, I made it in paint...I had one I slapped together using GIMP but went back to this one. I cut out that Kami picture in friggin paint, then put it in over the words I had in there. Without layers it's pretty bitchy to get everything the way you want and you really only get one shot with some stuff if you aren't quick with the Ctrl+Z.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Signature request - by Alura - 02-23-2005, 04:43 AM
Signature request - by Hellfighter 17 - 02-23-2005, 04:46 AM
Signature request - by Kami - 02-23-2005, 05:10 AM
Signature request - by Kami - 02-23-2005, 05:15 AM
Signature request - by Banned Dana - 02-23-2005, 10:07 AM
Signature request - by Hellfighter 17 - 02-23-2005, 11:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)