Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Signature request
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
Quote:Originally posted by Kami
You mean this one I'm still using?

Booyah to me.

Yeah I was gonna say...it's not really the one he used to use, assuming you were speaking relatively. Nevermind.

But that thing was made in paint, Kami? Kickarse.
I didn't notice he changed it back =(

That things is more sexay than some made in PS...some... >.>
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Signature request - by Alura - 02-23-2005, 04:43 AM
Signature request - by Hellfighter 17 - 02-23-2005, 04:46 AM
Signature request - by Kami - 02-23-2005, 05:10 AM
Signature request - by Kami - 02-23-2005, 05:15 AM
Signature request - by Banned Dana - 02-23-2005, 10:07 AM
Signature request - by Hellfighter 17 - 02-23-2005, 11:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)