03-05-2005, 11:19 PM
Can I make a suggestion so we can avoid situations like this in the future?
If you don't like something, why not post why you don't like it, and try to give ideas as to how to make it better. I don't think it's a good idea for people to look at it, say: "I hate it" and leave. You can still say I hate it, but I think it would lower the amount of arguements if people offered "Constructive Critiscism(sp?)". People can voice their opinions, but I just think this might help keep tensions down in the future.
Oh yeah, and to be on topic...
Um, try getting rid of that weird shadow around Nova. The background is decent I think, but the pictures need work.
If you don't like something, why not post why you don't like it, and try to give ideas as to how to make it better. I don't think it's a good idea for people to look at it, say: "I hate it" and leave. You can still say I hate it, but I think it would lower the amount of arguements if people offered "Constructive Critiscism(sp?)". People can voice their opinions, but I just think this might help keep tensions down in the future.
Oh yeah, and to be on topic...
Um, try getting rid of that weird shadow around Nova. The background is decent I think, but the pictures need work.

