Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The biggest scare of my life
#14
Dude it's too fuckin hot HERE. I'm goin into the city today, it's like friggin 105 or something like that. I'm gonna disintegrate.

If my spring break coincides with a friend of mine's I was planning on going to Switzerland to his house, but it probably won't, so maybe I'll come by around then. Cuz I'll have money cuz I'm workin full time through December =O
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The biggest scare of my life - by Blind Man - 07-08-2007, 11:16 PM
The biggest scare of my life - by Bra - 07-09-2007, 12:29 AM
The biggest scare of my life - by Raditzu - 07-09-2007, 12:36 AM
The biggest scare of my life - by Tobias - 07-09-2007, 12:37 AM
The biggest scare of my life - by Blind Man - 07-09-2007, 01:25 AM
The biggest scare of my life - by Bra - 07-09-2007, 02:22 AM
The biggest scare of my life - by Blind Man - 07-09-2007, 02:34 AM
The biggest scare of my life - by Kirano - 07-09-2007, 03:14 AM
The biggest scare of my life - by Jewtastic - 07-09-2007, 06:35 AM
The biggest scare of my life - by Super Buu - 07-09-2007, 11:50 AM
The biggest scare of my life - by Jewtastic - 07-09-2007, 04:12 PM
The biggest scare of my life - by Blind Man - 07-10-2007, 03:51 AM
The biggest scare of my life - by Jewtastic - 07-10-2007, 06:20 AM
The biggest scare of my life - by Blind Man - 07-10-2007, 03:29 PM
The biggest scare of my life - by Jewtastic - 07-10-2007, 03:33 PM
The biggest scare of my life - by Blind Man - 07-10-2007, 03:46 PM
The biggest scare of my life - by Aero - 07-10-2007, 04:05 PM
The biggest scare of my life - by Jewtastic - 07-10-2007, 05:12 PM
The biggest scare of my life - by Tobias - 07-10-2007, 11:14 PM
The biggest scare of my life - by Aero - 07-11-2007, 02:25 AM
The biggest scare of my life - by Jewtastic - 07-11-2007, 02:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)