07-06-2007, 04:24 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2007, 04:25 PM by Grandpa Gohan.)
Hmm. If it wasn't for the fact that it happens with your entire pc, I could say that you have excessive timeout issues.
This just sounds like... lag. Thats the best way I can describe it. I guess there is a possibility of it being malware, not sure that's what it is however. Google for ways to get rid of malware, there is a few ways to do it. Specifically there's a two-program combination of doing it. I would tell you the names, but I simply don't remember.
If you know how to do it, try and start your pc in safe mode. It's diff for different comp's, so its not like I could tell you how to do it either.
Try that, if it persists afterwards, I would tell you to get some blank CD's and put music/specific files on them, and wipe your HD.
edit: if all else fails and you dont want to wipe, call your manufacturer's and ask them about it. they probably know something I dont.
This just sounds like... lag. Thats the best way I can describe it. I guess there is a possibility of it being malware, not sure that's what it is however. Google for ways to get rid of malware, there is a few ways to do it. Specifically there's a two-program combination of doing it. I would tell you the names, but I simply don't remember.
If you know how to do it, try and start your pc in safe mode. It's diff for different comp's, so its not like I could tell you how to do it either.
Try that, if it persists afterwards, I would tell you to get some blank CD's and put music/specific files on them, and wipe your HD.
edit: if all else fails and you dont want to wipe, call your manufacturer's and ask them about it. they probably know something I dont.
![[Image: Gramps.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/makshido/Gramps.jpg)
ありがとう人造人間18号

