Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dumb Computer Issue
#14
Reijin Wrote:Don't have another decent dual monitor vid card, bought this one to help alleviate a problem and I am letting my friend use my old one. It was working fine and then something changed.

Reinstalling the drivers was the next thing I'm going to try, as its the only other thing I can really think of. I figure just something got corrupted one day. I can watch embedded vids (most of the time) quite well, too.

If your going re-install, do you have a decent driver cleaner? GFX drivers are notorious for inbreeding if you install them over the top of themselves, it causes problems. For a problem such as this, 9 out of 10 times I would suggest using a driver cleaner, then updating to the latest drivers. (Don't use beta drivers, the bugs can cause real kick in the teeth issues, sometimes.)
"There are not fifty ways of fighting, there’s only one, and that’s to win."
[Image: druusigwip3xm8.jpg][Roster]---------------------------------------------------------[Vault]


Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dumb Computer Issue - by Bardock - 08-03-2004, 07:08 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Old Dave - 08-03-2004, 07:11 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Orion - 08-03-2004, 07:41 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Raditzu - 08-03-2004, 08:03 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Reijin - 09-13-2008, 09:45 PM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Pink Underoo - 09-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Reijin - 09-14-2008, 11:43 PM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Bojack - 09-14-2008, 11:59 PM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Reijin - 09-15-2008, 12:22 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Waffuru - 09-15-2008, 03:04 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Uno - 09-15-2008, 03:21 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Orion - 09-15-2008, 03:47 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Reijin - 09-15-2008, 03:55 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Druu - 09-15-2008, 06:18 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Reijin - 09-15-2008, 07:11 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Waffuru - 09-15-2008, 07:17 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Druu - 09-15-2008, 08:14 AM
Dumb Computer Issue - by Waffuru - 09-15-2008, 03:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)