03-09-2005, 11:18 PM
I?ll make you one if no one has made you by the end of the upcoming weekend for free.
*That?s a funny signature, I've never seen anyone use the complete screen cut out for a background.
I dont think you need to offer money, now that people will make you one cause you truly show a desire for a signature that no one has done for you. But now people know and will make you a signature without the need for any money out of their hearts.
*That?s a funny signature, I've never seen anyone use the complete screen cut out for a background.
I dont think you need to offer money, now that people will make you one cause you truly show a desire for a signature that no one has done for you. But now people know and will make you a signature without the need for any money out of their hearts.

