Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
That Guy's Night
#2
Dude...I've been there so many times. i totally understand. I'm glad you're letting your feelings out on Chubbs, though, that's awesome. I hate being that guy though, because that IS who I am. Girls ALWAYS pick the asshole for some reason and then complain about how guys suck and no guys are good. It's because THEY choose the bad ones and don't see the good ones.

That was a very good read, I must say. It sucks that you hurt her, I would feel shitty too, but the fact that she wanted to hang out is cool. Man, that sucks though.

I learned from my bro (he was like us) that being the good guy almost ALWAYS gets you into the friend circle. The friend circle is both good and bad. The friend circle is where the girl likes you and thinks you are great and trusting (she actually labels EVERY quality she wants in a boyfriend) but she doesn't feel anything for you other than good friends. This is how I am with MANY girls and it sucks because I always end up liking them =(

That's the con, but the pros are that you have a better chance of meeting other girls and that they will put in a good word for you, because girls do talk. The cons are, some girls get jealous (like my recent ex) of all the good friends you have that are girls. Another pro is that once you get out of high school, women start getting smarter and then all those girls in the friend circle you have/had will realize how good of a guy you are and will be all over you. I've seen it with my own eyes to my bro.

It just sucks that guys like us can't really prosper when it comes to the ladies =(
Reply


Messages In This Thread
That Guy's Night - by Olibu - 06-30-2007, 12:33 PM
That Guy's Night - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 07-01-2007, 03:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)