Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I think I want to adopt...
#6
Rei I don't think you're gonna get one in the asylum. Seeing as they go by post numbers that we have already had there are to many in this forum. Go for a less used forum, like Namek, possibly the Kame House as well.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I think I want to adopt... - by Reijin - 06-30-2007, 04:54 AM
I think I want to adopt... - by Reijin - 06-30-2007, 04:55 AM
I think I want to adopt... - by Krillin - 06-30-2007, 01:25 PM
I think I want to adopt... - by Sammah - 06-30-2007, 04:37 PM
I think I want to adopt... - by Nori - 06-30-2007, 04:56 PM
I think I want to adopt... - by Jewtastic - 06-30-2007, 08:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)