Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
my works
#2
I dig the font in the first two, but something about the pic kinda sets me off. It's hard for me to say that they're bad, because I really can't find a definite reason why. I guess it's because the pics are so vibrant.

I'd probably say it's between 1 and 3.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
my works - by Claire - 03-11-2005, 01:48 AM
my works - by Jonathan Meer - 03-11-2005, 01:48 AM
my works - by Vegeta - 03-11-2005, 01:52 AM
my works - by Kaden - 03-11-2005, 02:34 AM
my works - by Tamsin - 03-11-2005, 06:06 AM
my works - by Sage - 03-11-2005, 07:51 PM
my works - by Rem-13 - 03-11-2005, 08:34 PM
my works - by Alura - 03-11-2005, 09:18 PM
my works - by Claire - 03-11-2005, 09:22 PM
my works - by Alura - 03-11-2005, 09:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)