Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yay!
#1
I ordered the Chrono Cross 3 CD Box set like 2 weeks ago, and it finally got here! It rocks so much! Of course, everything is in Japense, the cover, the booklet bah lol. As soon as I open the case, it breaks -_- I'mma get a new one lol. I got a poster too! Now I gotta get the Final Fantasy sound tracks >=]!!

This really shows how crazy I am when it comes to game music. o.o...
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yay! - by Android-18 - 02-18-2003, 05:40 PM
Yay! - by Reijin - 02-18-2003, 07:35 PM
Yay! - by Kami - 02-18-2003, 08:04 PM
Yay! - by Vegeta - 02-19-2003, 08:41 AM
Yay! - by Android-18 - 02-19-2003, 07:06 PM
Yay! - by Kami - 02-19-2003, 11:59 PM
Yay! - by Metal Koola - 02-22-2003, 01:12 PM
Yay! - by Vegeta - 02-22-2003, 06:24 PM
Yay! - by Sammah - 02-23-2003, 01:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)