Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Some problems
#1
It seems my training pass has been changed. I typed it four times in the normal text box, then in notepad (so I knew I was typing the right thing) and copied and pasted it. Then I tried that again with the only other pass I use for this site and that didn't work either. Anyone else having that problem?

Also... what's with Yamucha's posts on the Earth board? It's a bunch of empty crap... kinda like the asylum...

^_^

The Super Moderator
-Raditzu
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Some problems - by Raditzu - 02-21-2003, 12:42 AM
Some problems - by Android-18 - 02-21-2003, 12:55 AM
Some problems - by Reijin - 02-21-2003, 03:45 AM
Some problems - by Raditzu - 02-21-2003, 06:40 AM
Some problems - by Android-18 - 02-21-2003, 06:58 AM
Some problems - by Raditzu - 02-21-2003, 09:41 PM
Some problems - by Android-18 - 02-21-2003, 11:06 PM
Some problems - by Vegeta - 02-22-2003, 05:09 AM
Some problems - by Metal Koola - 02-22-2003, 01:07 PM
Some problems - by Raditzu - 02-25-2003, 09:29 PM
Some problems - by Vegeta - 02-25-2003, 11:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)